Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Playing
being silly
dresss up weeeee
laughter and painting
colors and scrabble
and games and toys
being young
being free being all that I came here to be
inside she is smiling
my little one
is smiiling
no foget that
she is laughing so hard
her belly is clenched
and she wants it so stop
it hurts so much to laugh this much
little one
playing
dates
with time and place
 I will play
I will set a date to play every day
20 minutes
no less
The Universe will meet me with a greater amount of force that
is support
and so I will relax
and I will play
and laugh and
wear pink and taffeta
and dance in the mirror
and be the dream
that is the dream
and dream
the laughter into form
laugh
laugh laugh
love
and sparkles finger nail paint
and bein a being
love love love
being on this earthoplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment