Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Goddess Flower

I look oh how I look
away
and yonder and beside and to the middle
and round and about
and yet
inside I dare not glance
into the bright seeing place
of all that shines
all that is
glowing and brilliant and somehow always all knowing
and yet now as I ponder these travails I am reborn
again
remembering the way right on though
the blunders and the wonders
right on though
with clarity and precision and arched back cohesion
I feel the opening grow through
and heart opening to meet
oh to be a wayward soul
moving to and frow, moved by aft
and moved by air
to go where I can't say i fairly know
and yet
to somehow know that I am here
going straight like an arrow true
straight on through to the heart of you
though i wander and meander and mean
my heart is always true to you
in the avalanche and the misting dune
where chamomille purrs in dewy wind
and cherry blossoms meander
through ice lit caverns I will find you
in the shadows of trees
and by fairy meadow wings
and moss lit by sun shadow
and terraces of vines of truth
I will find you
in the ceramic tiles of the ancients waters I will find you
and in the echoes of time
of now
where I have been
and where I too will go
I will find you
and in this finding
there is a knowing
that knows beyond the cats tail
and the meadowlark
the bees knees
and the kettles call
that I already have
indeed it tis beyond a shadow
of doubt
that i know you
now
and I have indeed found you
in the NOW
of Now Time
where quiet or still
you move or you whisper
I hear your call and I nestle deeper
into the loving arms of your eternity
and I taste the sweet loving nectar of dipping soul
into knowings flower
and arise resplendent in golden pollen
a goddess arising from sweet slumber
lushious and whole
sweet and complete
a loving symphony playing in the nearby near
and step into being
toe into swaying grass and moving air
sweet spring flowers and birds flying harmoniously near
as Now becomes more than near
and Being
is all
I
swear

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this one is so beautiful. is it a newer one or from the records? timeless I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an older one I think I wrote it on July 7th 2012! <3 Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete