Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Foundations Rest

My heart opened up today
melting like the land is melting in the summer sun
Indoors
Inside
expanding
outside
growing
and learning
ever learning
In the window
sit color and form
shape shifting lights on
the work of my soul
and still I wonder
where
will this sweet chikadee nest
in the cloying perfume of the late sun
and the moving fragrence of winds
moving inside the nest
i contemplate the east
flying wings and moving tides
where is my home
my landing
my being
is becoming
and being
inside
they say
inside i go
into the cavern of beings rest
to unearth the
foundation
where the imperfections shallow beings rest
and rework the lattice work
rewrite the grounding
create a new line
new wires
where I can build
draw and reveal
my innate ever expanding perfection
it is there
I know that it is
deep inside
beyond where I have been being
in the cracks and crevices there are magical spaces
where I am more than I am
and where I was is now moving back
and farther
so that I can stir together Now
all that I am
to become soooo much more
that I have always been being
still....

No comments:

Post a Comment