Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Krisna...Shrina...Home

Lotus...Is thinking about all of the things that have been changing
the pictures of me
that used to be
and of you, and then and their
and that
so many passing pictures 
so many places and beings
and beings that I was
in the hour of now
I wonder who have I become?And what does that mean exactly?
Entirely?
Cocretely?
So much light
so much love
and yet
some spaces still yearn for the light
so many dreams
aspirations and devotions
held inside
feeling ready to burst free
love is an ambient space
a heart is an instrument
it yearns to be played
to hear the notes of expression resounding out
2008
2013
a span of 5 years
since i first logged onto Facebook
wow, what an incredible journey
in my life
and somehow,
facebook has kept better track in a lot of ways than I have known how
pictures and words 
a place I can come to put my information
to share it with you and you and you
a deeper space for connection
is possible
is true
is ready to be opened
to be released
in the hour of truth
in the sweetness of silence
and the opening of the heart
love will shower
on all of us
onto the parts that cower
from the sweet shower
the crystalline walls will lower
and explode with great power
to release the ever loving heart
open free to reveal the hour
as one where it does not matter
where we have been
or what we have become
because it is all in the journey
all the way back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment