Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Coming off the Mountain

IT was hot
and dust blew up under the tires
that were so slow in departing
the tender open and flow
of the epic journey
of expression
being
and love
of Goddesses assembled
and gathered in love and joy
and down we flew
elevation slowly
slowly shifting and changing
in the machine of mans assemblage
Earthing
back into civilization
there has been so much
so much depth traveled and revealed
so much light illuminated upon darkened orbs
to reveal the true beauty and grit
enshrined and echoed
and honed and reveled
throats opened and hearts revealed
Goddess!
Take me from this mountain
open to me the gifts of your giving
reveal to me the integration of your being
that has blessed me
opened me
allowed me to
flower and blossom
love
in all of its revealitory fashion
has showered
and down the mountain
pulled and pondered
into the Summit store
still high
upon the mountain
still breathing that air
ah to live
to be 
to beat in alignment with that sweet air
to hear
still the drums sounding
and see the faces smiling
at one in heart song
in one 
love
as the tires roll on home
carrying me back all the way I had come
yet full 
more
filled to the brim
and overfilling still
with gifts 
of opennenss and love to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment