Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Gift

n the silence of the rain drops shower
I sit in a place I have yet to see before
and it glows with a holyness
that though it may seem hidden or far from known
it lights the way for me to move on home
where radiance meets delusion
it casts the most fiery wholes
and dispels the clouds of illusion
painting the ground whole
and that is how I know
that this fragrence of my being
is blossoming again
and growing again
and moving in the shape of a silence
that i have never been
that holds me
and supports me
cradles me and protects me
and it is strong
and viable
perforce to dream
and it shows me the sheen
of growings trust
and the wonder of loves holyness
and the growth of my soul
in the shadow of the power I truly hold
to stand and be known
as self
and being
as lover and fighter
to be truly my own
and I am filled with love
for my "word play" thats hard to find '
Mary J.'s got the lock down on the spirit of this song
but I am the speaker and know my own rhyme
I am the winner and the taster
and the being and the knowing
and I will consume
and be consumed by the fire that is in this soul
to grow
to know
to transcend 
and be affirmed
i am the power
if i had the power
I would be reborn
and know the taste of my own being
thrust through the chaos of the storm.
love 
will be known
in this the christening hour 
rebirth 
born
complete
and whole
all the way anew
this too is
the gift

No comments:

Post a Comment