Thursday, June 27, 2013

Coins... Bounty Appears

Having no money is a blessing
I would not have seen those branches laden with fruit
their sticky red succulence
would have been missed
unappreciateed
now they are luxurated in
their presence a teacher
of the giving of the earth
that she is splendour and grace
and that she creates and shares
from her bosom and her seed
the salve of her love
her fruits
In the garden
I would have not seen
the thick waxy greens of nourishment
Gaia
Momma
when I am on my own
growing up
learning the ropes of worldly
Saturn
you hold my hand
and cradle my heart in your hands
tell me in the breeze and the bird song
that I am fed
that I am cared for
that my worth is far greater than dollars and cents
that I am
full of spendour and grace
that I will be fed
no matter
that the earth will feed me
will feed all of her children
so when I feel afraid
or wary
I just need to look at a tree
or feel the breeze trill
and know that bounty is all around
inside
and outside
in the  sweet richness of heart and soul
and material
the mamma
holds court
providing for all of her children
reminding us that we are never alone
never empty
but always full
always full
always
full
Om Mani Padme Hum

No comments:

Post a Comment